If you meet the following:
- You are a worker (not an employer);
- You agree to abide by the IWW Constitution and regulations of this organization;
- You agree to study the IWW’s principles and make yourself acquainted with its purposes.; and
- You want to join us, then…
We want you! Join the IWW and help us create the One Big Union of all workers.
Current IWW dues rates (all rates in US Dollars):
- Minimum: $9 monthly if you make less than $2,000 per month
- Regular: $18 monthly if you make between $2,000 and $3,500 per month
- Maximum: $27 monthly if you make over $3,500 per month
- Sub-minimum: $5 monthly if you are unemployed or in financial difficulties
When you join, you will need to pay at least one month’s dues along with an initiation fee equal to one month’s dues. For example, if you join at the MAXIMUM rate and pay one month’s dues, you will pay $54.
If you’re ready to join, please contact us and we can set up a meeting with one of our two delegates, or more likely, let you know when our next meeting will be. Be prepared to pay in cash (it’s best to have exact change) or by check (made out to IWW, all dues payments are sent to General Headquarters). You may also join the IWW online and pay via PayPal, but this is advised only if there is no branch or delegates near you.
When you join the IWW, you will receive copies of the IWW Constitution, the One Big Union pamphlet, your red membership card for your dues stamps, and a pin. You will also start receiving a mail subscription to the union newspaper, Industrial Worker.